Mobile and BroadbandEstimated Maximum Speeds
|Estimated Maximum Speed*|
* Based on the estimated maximum speed customers are likely to experience on Three UK's network. ** 3G not applicable for Three's Home Broadband services.
- The above table assumes that your smart phone or mobile broadband device supports the features necessary to achieve that speed.
- Due to the nature of internet access services provided over mobile networks and geographical, topographical, built environment and other factors affecting the variability of data speeds, the estimated maximum speeds above are not guaranteed and may not be available at all locations and within all environments.
- Theoretical maximum 4G and 5G speeds provided are also only available where Three has upgraded the site and deployed all of our 4G/5G spectrum. Currently this is only on a limited number of our sites but will increase over time.
- The upload and download speeds achieved by Three customers may vary due to a number of factors. These factors are outlined in our terms and conditions.
- Sometimes we may need to manage internet traffic across our network to deal with exceptional or temporary congestion. For more information please visit: http://support.three.co.uk/mobiledocs/Support/Signal_and_coverage/our_network/TrafficSense_facts_document.pdf
To get the best possible speed for your mobile broadband service, it is important that your hub is correctly set up. Step by step instructions can be found in our user guide and will help you achieve the best speeds.